News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Gay Flight Attendant

Started by Old Moparz, July 11, 2012, 03:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

I once was on a plane where I was served by an obviously homosexual male flight attendant. At one point, he bounced over to where I was sitting and announced "The Captain has asked me to announce that he will be landing the big scary plane shortly, so if you could just put up your trays, that would be great." I did as he had instructed but the woman sitting next to me did not.

A few moments later, our flight attendant came back and said to her: "Ma'am, perhaps you couldn't hear me over the big scary engine, but I asked you to please put up your tray so that the captain can land the plane." She still wouldn't comply. Now he was getting angry and asked her again to put up the tray.

She then calmly turned to him and said, "In my country, I am called a princess. I take orders from no one."

The flight attendant replied, "Oh yeah? Well in MY country, I'm called a queen and I outrank you, bitch, so put the tray up!"
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Budnicks

Not PC, but that is funny shit there...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

Tilar

Being PC is one of the major downfalls of this county... Hell the world.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Old Moparz

I worked in Greenwich Village in NYC & personally knew people that would refer to themselves as queens & have no issue with it. Not sure how anyone would figure this joke to be PC or not.   :shruggy:

I can think of so many other derogatory words that would have easily made this a problem. Looks like this joke is on it's way to the crapper just like the CA joke I posted.   :lol:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

hatersaurusrex

Quote from: Old Moparz on July 11, 2012, 04:22:03 PM
I worked in Greenwich Village in NYC & personally knew people that would refer to themselves as queens & have no issue with it. Not sure how anyone would figure this joke to be PC or not.   :shruggy:

I can think of so many other derogatory words that would have easily made this a problem. Looks like this joke is on it's way to the crapper just like the CA joke I posted.   :lol:

Funny is funny.   The PC crowd can suck a fat one as far as I'm concerned.  Big difference between being a backwards ass and someone using a little off-color humor.
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

flyinlow

Try these PC terms.

Rump Ranger= ball bearing Flight Attendant= Butt Pirate.

A few years ago, I started a trip with a flight that required three Flight Attendants. As I walked down the jetway , the First officer aproached me and said ," We have three guys for a cabin crew today, Neal and Bob in the front and Dick in the rear."

Budnicks

I wasn't saying it should be PC, I think it's funny as hell & I'm far from ever being PC, I was just saying "it's not PC", especially in this sue now, ask questions latter society, that everyone is so easily offended world we now that we live in, some people will get offended by anything, even just an off the cuff statement like NOT PC... get over yourselves

Tilar

Easy there Tex, I was just making a statement pretty much following what you said. I didn't mean anything by it. I think the majority of us here are all on the same page.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Budnicks

Quote from: Tilar on July 11, 2012, 04:13:20 PM
Being PC is one of the major downfalls of this county... Hell the world.
Amen to that brother, I wasn't referring to your statement, it was a couple of the others that were over the top...

Darkman

You're right....

I'm offended by the Bold, Italix underlined text  :smilielol:

Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

Budnicks

Quote from: Darkman on July 15, 2012, 06:31:52 PM
You're right....

I'm offended by the Bold, Italix underlined text  :smilielol:

:nana:  :rofl:  :hah:  :smilielol:  :slap:

twodko

Respect and courtesy were what I was taught and works for me. This PC crap, especially here in Calibrokia, is way over the top IMO.

Too much thin skin, too much drama.......yessir get over yourselves.

For me if it walks like a duck and sounds like a duck.......
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Darkman

Quote from: twodko on July 16, 2012, 04:35:36 PM

It's probably a cat!

:smilielol:
Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

twodko

Quote from: Darkman on July 16, 2012, 06:30:32 PM
Quote from: twodko on July 16, 2012, 04:35:36 PM

It's probably a cat!

:smilielol:

Thats overly sensitive. :icon_smile_big:
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!