News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1947 Dodge 1 1/2 ton I went and picked up today!

Started by Indygenerallee, October 06, 2012, 09:48:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Indygenerallee

Well this is a 1947 Dodge Ram 1 1/2 ton truck I went and picked up today (bout a half mile from my house!  :icon_smile_big:) My grandfather had bout it over 25 years ago and had pretty much been totally went through other than the final paint and re-assembly the firewall and dash was painted back the original green color. I don't know what I will do with it yet but my 4 year old daughter loves it!  :lol:

IMAG0593 by indygenerallee1, on Flickr
IMAG0594 by indygenerallee1, on Flickr
IMAG0597 by indygenerallee1, on Flickr
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

Todd Wilson

Finish it and enjoy the truck for what it is!  I bet its a WF-32 model truck. Here is a link to mine! Welcome to old skool!

http://www.job-rated.com/47dodge/index.html

Todd

rt green

third string oil changer

68X426

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

TruckDriver

Cool beans!  :2thumbs:

I know where there is one in a guys house garage near me too.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

cdr

i had a 43 chevy ton & a half that my dad left me,i ended up having to sell it this pic was in 1989 my dad was trying to sell ARKANSAS moonshine in a wine bottle  :smilielol:
thats the much younger me on the right  :icon_smile_big:
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

Indygenerallee

That pic is hilarious Charlie!! Did your dad have any shorter shorts?  :lol:
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

cdr

that pic is in arkansas at the ranch that is now mine,no neighbors for miles,those were my dads sleepin clothes,he had no shame lol
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr