News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

better than most I've seen

Started by charger01, June 06, 2012, 07:11:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charger01

I just had to say.  I see this in ads all the time when people are trying to sell their cars.  "the cars in better shape than most I've seen".  That tells me it's an enormous pos.  And makes me wonder about some of the cars they have seen. lol  It's better than most i've seen just needs the typical charger metal work??????

myk

People just need to stick to the facts.  Besides, unless the buyer is blind deal-killing flaws will be in plain sight and impossible to ignore once the car is looked over.  I don't see the need to pump up a Charger sale anyway; rust heaps that need a new piece of everything still go for 5 figures, don't they?   ::)

Cooter

"An enormous pos" Covers alot of ground. To me (One who does his own work), I have no problem buying a wreck and trying to put it back together, but for someone who has to pay out the a$$ for everything they want done including bodywork, it can cause the sale to go downhill quick.

Sure it's better than most THAT GUYS ever seen,b ut maybe there's someone looking that has only seen high end cars? Maybe it's all in the eye of the beholder?...
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Kern Dog

I once knew a girl that stunk LESS than most others that I knew.
I had a girlfriend that cheated LESS than others.
My first wife wasn't nearly as fat as some other women I have seen at Wal Mart... :smilielol:

hatersaurusrex

The guy I bought mine from told me over the phone 'There's some rust in the floorpans, but it ain't the worst I've ever seen'.   LOLthat gave me almost no indication of how bad it was, cause I'm pretty sure everyone at some point has seen cars that are three or 4 rainy seasons away from becoming fertilizer.

That's when I sent my brother over and told him to check for excess bondo and take a close look at the frame rails :)   Luckily the car wasn't a goner, even though the trunk pan is GONE.    I'm wondering what the worst he'd ever seen looked like?

DSC_0191 by tecmotimes, on Flickr
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

RallyeMike

Your Gen Lee is "in better shape than most I've seen".

:smilielol:
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

Fred

Quote from: Red 70 R/T 493 on June 06, 2012, 01:26:44 PM
I once knew a girl that stunk LESS than most others that I knew.
I had a girlfriend that cheated LESS than others.
My first wife wasn't nearly as fat as some other women I have seen at Wal Mart... :smilielol:

I have LESS than some.   :lol:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.