News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

posting

Started by Fred, May 18, 2012, 07:33:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fred

when posting replies does anyone have trouble with it taking forever or it not going through at all?
Or are you all lucky first time.
Sometimes I've got to try anywhere between 3 to 6 times.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

FlatbackFanatic

that happens to me all the time. :shruggy:
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

A383Wing

Quote from: FlatbackFanatic on May 18, 2012, 07:34:45 PM
that happens to me all the time. :shruggy:

yea..it's hit or miss with me....when it starts getting slower, I just log out and come back later

Bryan

Fred

Indygenerallee

Yep I just copy what I typed back out go back in and try again, usually works the second go around....
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

Fred

I'm not saying it happens all the time. Sometimes it goes through first time. Often it goes through second time. But lately it's taking ages. That's an awful lot of time spent cutting/copying and pasting. And if there's a pic included............also renaming.  :brickwall:
I thought the problem might be at my end which is why I asked. But it seems not.

68X426

Quote from: Fred on May 19, 2012, 12:17:48 AM
I'm not saying it happens all the time. Sometimes it goes through first time. Often it goes through second time. But lately it's taking ages. That's an awful lot of time spent cutting/copying and pasting. And if there's a pic included............also renaming.  :brickwall:
I thought the problem might be at my end which is why I asked. But it seems not.

This one time it's not you.   :lol:

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

Troy

Approximately what time of day is this happening? (Like, say about 10-15 minutes ago?)

I run some Spam killer stuff that bogs the site down. It usually does this twice per day and an take a while.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Charger-Bodie

This site always works very fast for me. Maybe certain browsers are having trouble?
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

TK73

Not home,
Only from the Droid...
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

RallyeMike

Fred, I believe that is the from the language converter turning your letters to right side up. Sometimes the letters that are angular get caught in the mechanism (A, V, X, etc.) unlike the rounded letters (O, U, B, etc.) that just go right through. Just hit your keys a little harder and I'm sure they will get through ok.

:icon_smile_cool:
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

Indygenerallee

Happens quite a bit for myself probably half of the posts I make I have to back out and go back in and re-post, seems the longer I take replying the worse the problem becomes.
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

Fred

Quote from: Indygenerallee on May 19, 2012, 02:36:36 PM
Happens quite a bit for myself probably half of the posts I make I have to back out and go back in and re-post, seems the longer I take replying the worse the problem becomes.

Exactly.

Fred

Quote from: Troy on May 19, 2012, 09:23:36 AM
Approximately what time of day is this happening? (Like, say about 10-15 minutes ago?)

I run some Spam killer stuff that bogs the site down. It usually does this twice per day and an take a while.

Troy

Generally after 11pm your time it slows right down but having to post twice is nearly always.
The wife has already told me that web sites need to be maintained and that when this is happening it stands to reason that it slows right down. But I have trouble any time and mostly need to post twice.
Just wanted to know if it was something that needed fixing at my end.

Fred

Quote from: 1HotDaytona on May 19, 2012, 09:41:42 AM
This site always works very fast for me. Maybe certain browsers are having trouble?

I'm using google.

Quote from: 68X426 on May 19, 2012, 09:14:15 AM
Quote from: Fred on May 19, 2012, 12:17:48 AM

This one time it's not you.   :lol:

That's got to be a first.  :lol:

Quote from: RallyeMike on May 19, 2012, 10:36:14 AM
Fred, I believe that is the from the language converter turning your letters to right side up. Sometimes the letters that are angular get caught in the mechanism (A, V, X, etc.) unlike the rounded letters (O, U, B, etc.) that just go right through. Just hit your keys a little harder and I'm sure they will get through ok.

:icon_smile_cool:

Can't be, I'm using an upside down keyboard so not only should it be getting through but also  right side up.