News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Can anyone tell me what kind of wheels these are??

Started by Charger-Bodie, May 11, 2012, 08:11:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger-Bodie

Curious what these are.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

XS29LA47V21

They are Dodge bolt pattern and appear to be 15"s  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Ok, don't know really, they are interesting, still like spiders a little better for the not popular odd look wish I had a set in big dodge pattern.

GOTWING

I have never seen them before, but i like them. :drool5: maybe a little to wide for the front though.

kab69440

Awesome wheels, but they need a domed cap. The winged "spinner" looks out of place. I like those a lot, but can't add any useful information about them.
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

74bluecharger440

Indygenerallee

They do look pretty cool!! and I agree on ditching the spinner!
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

Charger-Bodie

Ive never liked spinners on any wheel. Just would like to find out who makes or made these wheels. I think they are really cool,and different from the norm.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

1970Moparmann

These have a spinner, but look awesome.  I think AR make these.

My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

Rolling_Thunder

1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

Budnicks

"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks