News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

So, I found a three-deuce at a yard sale Saturday...

Started by kab69440, May 07, 2012, 05:52:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kab69440

Unfortunately, it's a GM setup with three Rochesters. There's no linkage and most of the assembly hardware is missing. It looks as if a can of that dark battleship gray paint leaked into the box. It did come with rebuild kits. Not too sure what to do with it as I don't even know what mill it came from, and I'll probably never own one anyhow. Just what I need, more useless crap hanging around... ::)  Will trade for Offy 2x4 for big Chrysler!(Sure, it could happen, right?)

Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

tan top

not up on GM stuff , but  maybe a   pontiac 389  tri power set up ?  :scratchchin::shruggy:
:popcrn:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

ACUDANUT

Maybe from a GTO ?
Without the linkages all there you might have a issue.

b5blue

Check out "Tri Power" on eBay, GM guys love this stuff! You can contact guys who sell/fix this stuff to help figure out what it's worth.  :2thumbs:

RTDaddy

Water inlet at front makes it Pontiac.  Could be 389 or 421 tri power.
"IF YOU'RE UNDER CONTROL, YOU AIN'T GOING FAST ENOUGH."

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Rolling_Thunder

1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

kab69440

Thank fellas! At least I now have some idea who to look for that might want it.
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

rt green

third string oil changer

kab69440

I gave $250 for it. Figured I could make a buck or two or trade for Mopar stuff at a swap.

WANT TO BUY:

Thank you,    Kenny

moparguy01

There's one on the Minneapolis craigslist for 1200. I bet you'll do ok

kab69440

WANT TO BUY:

Thank you,    Kenny

hatersaurusrex

When we moved into our old house, there was a 6-barrel aluminum manifold in the basement (don't know what it was for, I was like 12 then) and my dad took it to the recycler and got like 15 bucks for it.    My brother and me were both like 'nooooooo sell it'.  Oh well I guess they didn't have craigslist back then.
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

XXSpiralXX

I think it might be for the earlier pontiacs. They're not cheap, but nowhere near what the Mopar stuff goes for. Don't let E-rape prices fool you. 

moparguy01

kab69440

Well, since mine is missing the linkage, it's potential resale would be cut about in half? Would that be a fair starting point?

WANT TO BUY:

Thank you,    Kenny