News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Premature Problem

Started by Old Moparz, January 24, 2006, 03:30:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

A man was having problems with premature ejaculation. This was affecting marital relations with his wife so he decided to go to the doctor. He asked the doctor what could he do to cure his problem.

In response the doctor said, "When you feel the urge to ejaculate, try startling yourself".

On the way home, the man went to a sporting goods store and bought himself a starter pistol. All excited to try out this suggestion, he runs home to his wife. When he gets home he is surprised and delighted to find his wife in bed, already naked. He's so horny and keen to try out his new "system" that he doesn't think twice and leaps on board.

After a few minutes fooling around, they find themselves in the '69' position. Sure enough, only moments later the man feels the sudden urge that will shorten the fun. Following doctor's orders, he grabs the starter pistol off the bedside table and fires it.

BANG!!

The next day, the man went back to the doctor. The doctor asked, "How did it go?"

The man answered, "Just great, asshole. When I fired the pistol my wife shit on my face, bit 3 inches off my dick and my neighbor came out of the closet naked with his hands in the air!"
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Charger_Croatia

'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

TK73

My doctor said; "I hear you're sufferiung from premature ejaculation".  I said; "Who's suffering?"
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

69_500

ouchy, 3 inches huh that would be 90% of it right?

71bee

Telvis

Charger4404spd