News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Lost Car Keys & Stolen Car?

Started by Old Moparz, March 05, 2012, 02:39:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

Several days ago a guy left a meeting at work, but on his way out he desperately gave myself a personal TSA pat down looking for his car keys. They were not in his pockets, & a quick search in the meeting room revealed nothing. Suddenly, he realized he must have left them in the car. Frantically he headed for the parking lot to see if they were in his car. 

His wife had scolded him many times for leaving the keys in the ignition. His theory is the ignition is the best place not to lose them. Her theory is that the car will be stolen. As he burst through the doors on his way outside, he came to a terrifying conclusion. Her theory was right because the parking lot was empty. He immediately called the police, gave them the location, confessed that he had left my keys in the car, & that it had been stolen. 

Then I made the most difficult call of all, "Honey," he stammered. He always call her "honey" in times like these. "I left my keys in the car, & it has been stolen."

There was a period of silence & he thought the call had been dropped, but then he heard her voice. "Idiot",  she barked, "I dropped you off this morning!"

Now it was his time to be silent. Embarrassed, he said, "Well, come and get me." 

She yelled louder & said, "I will, as soon as I convince this policeman I have not stolen your car!"
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Budnicks

"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks