News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

So what do ya think

Started by Stretch, January 21, 2012, 11:27:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stretch

Any guesses as to what this is?
I may be schizophrenic but at least I have us!

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

BBKNARF

:iagree: thats what it looks like.  :icon_smile_big:
68 Charger, slowly in the works, 451 c.i. approx. 535 hp @ the flywheel, so far best time in the 1/4
11.21 @ 119 mph, full exhaust, stock suspension, 4:10s @ 3640 pounds.

mrsskip68

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

From indy or F1 car, older one, at that...

Fred

Quote from: mrsskip68 on January 22, 2012, 12:30:42 AM
Ummm, I think its round  :shruggy:  :D

Umm................wheels generally are!  :nana:   10 out of 10 to you!    :icon_smile_big:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Mopar440+6

It's obviously from a Lola. I'm guessing Le Mans or Rolex at Daytona car, T70 possibly? :shruggy:
"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

TheGhost

That right there is the full-size spare to a 72 HEMI Cuda convertible.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Stretch

Quote from: XS29L9Bxxxxxx on January 22, 2012, 12:32:27 AM
From indy or F1 car, older one, at that...

WINNER!!! WINNER!!! P.M. me your mailing address and I'll drop a little somthing cool in the mail for you!

The wheel is from an indy car. Walker racing. A buddy of mine worked for Saftey Clean in Indy. He had a bunch of indy car shops on his route. Walker racing gave it to George because it is dammaged. If you look close you can see they stamped the word "BAD" in the spoke by the valve steem.

The tire came from the winning indy car at the Milwaukee mile (I dont remember the year). The owner of the company I work for bought a set of tires from that winning car and put one tire on display in each of his f auto repair/tire shops because we sale Dayton tires. Now that dayton tires arnt avalible we were told to dispose of the tire. I asked if I could have it. I brought my wheel in and mounted it up. Now it lives on the wall in my garage.
I may be schizophrenic but at least I have us!