News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Ever hear of Monster Boot tires?

Started by Ghoste, January 09, 2012, 02:32:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

Saw one of these on the weekend.

Chryco Psycho

terrible one

Awesome! Love the old funky tire brands, have not seen that one before though.

dangina

Definitely different.....

I got a good chuckle the first time I heard of the brand "Manhandler"

terrible one

Seen those before! I need to get on my other computer and post some pics of some I've saved. Those that come to mind are "Big Boss 60," "Honcho," Hercules," and "Grab N Go"! :icon_smile_cool:

HPP

Dont forget the Sonics and Maxximas also.

There used to be a lot of bias ply tires out there.

terrible one

Well upon a quick look the only one I could find were the "Big Boss Sixty" COOOL  :coolgleamA:

terrible one

How could I let this thread die after seeing this today? How about a Scat Trac Super A F/X tire? Cool, especially considering the similarity to "Scat Pack"  :coolgleamA: Someone told me Scat Trac was one of the JC Penny brands.

Those Big Boss Sixty tires are pretty cool....

Nacho-RT74

OK, no thanks, I'll stick with Dunlop SP/GT, BF Goodrich or Indys500 ( which if I find them locally, will be my next ones )
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

terrible one

Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on January 18, 2012, 11:22:52 AM
OK, no thanks, I'll stick with Dunlop SP/GT, BF Goodrich or Indys500 ( which if I find them locally, will be my next ones )

:P I don't think anyone is interested in actually trying to get some of these old bias plys to put to use,  I just find the weird brands from the past interesting.