News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Diet

Started by Rolling_Thunder, April 09, 2012, 03:03:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlatbackFanatic

Good job!!! Congrats!! :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

69 OUR/TEA

You deserve a big round of applause,that is not easy to do !!!!!!!       :cheers:  to all your hard effort and work !!!!! Alot of people  in the correct range of weight per their height take it for granted and have no idea how hard someone has to work to lose weight !!!

Rolling_Thunder

Well just to keep you guys updated....     I weighed in at 193lbs at my recruiters (USAF, Army, USN) this morning. I got taped at 15% body fat...      I am still about 8lbs from my goal of 185lbs but I'm happy with my results so far.      

Got offered 18X from the Army, EOD/SEAL from the navy, and SOF from the USAF....     So it's looking pretty good.  

Currently in process for numerous law enforcement positions out here in Los Angeles...   along with several federal positions.  We'll see what happens   :2thumbs:  

Fitness is about the same as before but I am running 3+ miles a day now...    taking one day a week for rest...     plan on starting to swim and lift again. 
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

Rolling_Thunder

Well guys seems to be going good. I am down to 181lbs...    I am running 3-6 miles a day and doing pretty good fitness wise. Went to my USMC recruiter and he taped me out at 10.9% today...      I am pretty happy about that and I'll call that mission success   :2thumbs:   

I went from a 44" waist down to 33" - I can buy clothes off the rack nowadays and have quite a few fitness exams coming up for jobs that I can hopefully call my career in the near future.

So - lesson learned - the only thing that limits you is....     you.       Keep your head up, soldier on, and succeed at everything you attempt.   :2thumbs:
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

Darkman

:2thumbs:

Sensational achievement!
Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!