News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

superbird decals?

Started by sound5262, January 05, 2012, 01:49:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sound5262

where is the best place for these? yearone is a little pricey. i need the __Plymouth__ as well as the small bird on the deck lid.

Aero426

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

hitail

I have some NOS decals I can part with if they are going onto a real bird.

PM me if you are interested.

Hitail

maxwellwedge

Any NOS Headlight black-out decals out there?

Mopar John

Quote from: maxwellwedge on January 05, 2012, 06:12:23 PM
Any NOS Headlight black-out decals out there?
Jim,
Just a few months back there was a set of NOS nose decals with a pair of quarter decals on an EBAY auction.
They did not meet reserve and were bid quite low! The seller came back with a very reasonable BUY IT NOW
auction and they were gone immediately!
MJ

maxwellwedge

Geez John - I missed that one. I don't need them right now..... but I might for another.

70gtx440dana

I have a set of 2 NOS wing decals and 2 NOS bird in circle decals for the head light door. Also NOS standing birds for the deck lid and passenger door inside. For anyone looking..... feel free to PM me.   Joe
70 Road Runner FJ5 383-4speed Air Grabber
70 GTX FE5 440-4speed Dana 3.54
70 Charger R/T FJ5 440-4peed Dana 3.54

sound5262

thanks for the info ya'll. ordered what i needed yesterday. found someone in my old mopar mag. was cheaper than anybody delivered.

Lighthorseman

Quote from: sound5262 on January 06, 2012, 11:45:14 AM
thanks for the info ya'll. ordered what i needed yesterday. found someone in my old mopar mag. was cheaper than anybody delivered.

Who was it?  I hope to eventually need some...   :D

moparstuart

Quote from: Lighthorseman on January 07, 2012, 02:24:35 AM

you are better off ordereding from www.performancecargraphics.com his quality is the best  plus he is a wing car owner and his knowledge and the placement templates will put you miles ahead   :Twocents: 

maxwellwedge

Quote from: moparstuart on January 07, 2012, 06:23:04 AM
Quote from: Lighthorseman on January 07, 2012, 02:24:35 AM

you are better off ordereding from www.performancecargraphics.com his quality is the best  plus he is a wing car owner and his knowledge and the placement templates will put you miles ahead   :Twocents: 

I agree

Arnie Cunningham

Greetings,
I have at least one of the ( vintage nos) four headlight area blackout decals still in the box somewhere.  I kept it as reference for the reproductions.  Performance car graphics is the best source as many have said already.
Brennan R. Cook RM23U0A169492 EV2 Manual Black Buckets Armrest 14" Rallyes
Arnie Cunningham was the Plymouth obsessed youth in the novel/movie Christine.
Brcook.com contains the entire NASCAR shipping list of Superbirds sorted by VIN and a number of other pages dedicated to production information.

Lighthorseman

Noted.  Thanks!  They're bookmarked.  :2thumbs:

pettybird

plus he is a wing car owner and his knowledge and the placement templates will put you miles ahead   :Twocents: 

mine are placed according to an ancient DSAC newsletter, which was measured on a certain green 'bird.  I'm proud to say my decals are set at "Monroe spec."   :icon_smile_wink:

moparstuart

Quote from: pettybird on January 08, 2012, 03:28:10 PM
plus he is a wing car owner and his knowledge and the placement templates will put you miles ahead   :Twocents: 

mine are placed according to an ancient DSAC newsletter, which was measured on a certain green 'bird.  I'm proud to say my decals are set at "Monroe spec."   :icon_smile_wink:
:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:     green spec's those are   :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: