News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

drag racing on an aircraft carrier... if thats not cool i dont know what is...

Started by miller, November 06, 2007, 11:14:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve P.

Let's get a move on Ron. You know you only have until the 2nd week in March to have her all done and tuned..  :D    :nana:

I figure I'll fly to Rochester and you can pick me up there. We can take turns driving and should make it in 2 days...    ;)
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

firefighter3931

Quote from: Steve P. on November 09, 2007, 07:20:36 PM
Let's get a move on Ron. You know you only have until the 2nd week in March to have her all done and tuned..  :D    :nana:

I figure I'll fly to Rochester and you can pick me up there. We can take turns driving and should make it in 2 days...    ;)

Steve, i just mapquested for the hell of it.....ottawa > vegas is 2500 miles & 38hrs driving time.  ;D

Problem is.... the snow up here would slow us down too much on the first leg of the trip.  :icon_smile_blackeye: I'll make that drive someday....but it will be trailered out.  ;) Can't imagine how much fuel the Black Pig would burn on a 5000 mile roadtrip.  :lol:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Steve P.

Oh HELL YES... I was not thinking driving the Charger out there!!!  Christ, my hearing is bad enough now...  :smilielol:

Oh and we can make it in less time than that...  :D 

Gotta bring 2 Big Gulps. Label one (DRINK)...    :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Bob T

Drag racing on an Aircraft Carrier  :punkrocka: Excellent idea . Is it a yearly thing or a one off? Very cool
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

TheGhost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Iceyone

Were they only doing burnouts on the Midway? I can't imagine there being any kind of racing on that ship, considering modern aircraft carriers are less than 1200' long. The Midway was pretty small when I saw it and they stated during the event, they were only using the flight deck forward of the island. Used to hear lots of rumors about launching cars off the catapults back in the good ole days.
68 Charger
70 Super Bee
11 SRT8 Challenger
30 Chevy Universal

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

FLG