News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Any "new Challenger" owners out there?

Started by billschroeder5842, December 11, 2011, 10:00:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

djcarguy

Quote from: billschroeder5842 on December 11, 2011, 01:08:04 PM
Thanks-I'm far more insterested in a Challenger  rather than a boring econo-foreign job. Plus, I get to drive it occasionally!

THE PENESTAR V6 IS THE ENGINE IN A CHALLENGER,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NOT A BORING ECONO BOX????????????????????

Brock Samson

mikepmcs

08 SRT-08. 17K MILES. $29750.00
#3647 OF #6400. All 3 options available in 08.(sunroof, Navigation, bigger rear tires)
Just put 2 new front tires on it and had it aligned.
exhaust, catch can, diablo tuner, 85mm throttle body, air intake, etc....
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Charger Aficionado

GawGess..!  Looks like that Go Mango sort of.  Or that orange on the trucks.

KWS

Here's my 2010 Challenger. I put a Magnuson supercharger on it, along with Hotchkis suspension, Foose wheels, Magnaflow exhaust, and BFG tires. I LOVE it. I would certainly recommend any of the Challenger models for your family. It's a substantial car with plenty of safety features, and good looks to boot!

TheAutoArchaeologist

Wow, that thing looks awesome.  The red and black really pops.

You thinking about Power Tour this year at all?

Ryan

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Fred

Quote from: KWS on December 23, 2011, 11:14:25 AM
Here's my 2010 Challenger. I put a Magnuson supercharger on it, along with Hotchkis suspension, Foose wheels, Magnaflow exhaust, and BFG tires. I LOVE it. I would certainly recommend any of the Challenger models for your family. It's a substantial car with plenty of safety features, and good looks to boot!

WOW!!! That looks good enough to eat!..................I love it  :2thumbs: Nothing beats red on black.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

KWS

Quote from: Devil on December 23, 2011, 11:51:09 AM

Ryan

Yes, I try not to miss Power Tour. The only times I have were when my two sons were born. I usually like to drive one of my classic cars on PT though. I'm about to start on a 70 Cuda convertible. We'll see if it's ready in time.

TheAutoArchaeologist

Quote from: KWS on December 27, 2011, 11:11:59 PM

Ryan

Yes, I try not to miss Power Tour. The only times I have were when my two sons were born. I usually like to drive one of my classic cars on PT though. I'm about to start on a 70 Cuda convertible. We'll see if it's ready in time.

Oh awesome, congratulations. 

Sounds like something awesome is coming down the line.  I'm hoping to have a special Dodge ready for this years Tour.  Should be interesting.

Best of luck, a Happy and Healthy New Year.

Ryan

Ponch ®

Mrs Ponch's Deep Water Blue 2010 R/T.

Great car. Had an issue within a couple of days after we got it (the alternator went bad, which fried the computer) but the dealership took care of the problem and it's been trouble free since. One thing - even though the Hemi in it has about 30 more horses than the one in my '08 Charger, it doesn't seem to have as much "pull" according to the butt dyno. Then again, mine has a CAI and exhaust and its a hundred or so lbs lighter.

Hers is pretty much stock (except for a MOPAR CAI) and she wants to keep it that way for now, but once she lets me start playing with it, I'm gonna do the same exhaust set up as mine (Flowmaster 40's, Blastin Bobs fat pipes), Diablo-ize it, lower it, get the hood/roof/trunk blacked out in vinyl and plasti-dip the wheels flat black. It will look and sound sick...Once she lets me start playing with it... :scratchchin:
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

thedodgeboys

Quote from: KWS on December 27, 2011, 11:11:59 PM

Ryan

Would love to hear more about your cuda build?   :drool5: plans I'm sure it will be over the top.

jwilk01

Hey Kenny I plan on doing the first part of the power tour this year in my General Lee.  I have a question about the wheels on the Extreme Lee, Are they or would they ever be available to the public?  I love the look and would love to put them on my General.  Hope to see you on the power tour!!!

Later
Josh

TheAutoArchaeologist

There is a Power Tour Thread going in the "Shows" section on this forum.  FYI