News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Paging DoctorPimp!

Started by Blown68Coronet, January 20, 2006, 12:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blown68Coronet

Hey Paul
Hows the parts list coming along for your Charger?
I've got a few new plans for the Coronet :icon_smile_wink:.
I was wondering if ya could get Stacey to send a me a pm. I tried e-mailing him but did not work.
I think Ron already told ya but there's a Mopar day on 3 June at Luskville. Should be good!Hopefully see ya there!

Kevin

Duey

Quote from: Blown68Coronet on January 20, 2006, 12:39:44 PM
Hey Paul
Hows the parts list coming along for your Charger?
I've got a few new plans for the Coronet :icon_smile_wink:.
I was wondering if ya could get Stacey to send a me a pm. I tried e-mailing him but did not work.
I think Ron already told ya but there's a Mopar day on 3 June at Luskville. Should be good!Hopefully see ya there!

Kevin

Kevin, Paul normally check in every couple of days....I'll throw him a note via other means to let him know you're looking for him.

Cheers,
Duey
73 SE Brougham, F3 , 440, 850 Pro-form, 727 w TA 10", 4.10SG

doctorpimp

Hey Kev,
How are things back home?  Enough snow for ya?
I passed this link over to Stacey; Our email address' changed when we moved south.  I'll get him to drop you a line.
I'm still amassing parts for the beast, but once it gets a bit nicer out and I'm back home that grocery-getter engine will be yanked... :icon_smile_big:
I'll be there for Luskville, I don't think my car will.  I'll park the Honda far away and walk to the track, so no one sees me :icon_smile_cool:

Take care.
Paul
'73 Coupe, 470, Keisler 5spd, 3.55 SG; Petty Blue; Hideaway Headlights.

www.cardomain.com/ride/2119216

Duey

Paul, good to see you hooked up w Kevin...my DWAN was down today...couldn't get a hold of you, brother!  Stay safe down there...I'll be coming down in the future, will let you know when...take care until then!

Cheers,
Duey
73 SE Brougham, F3 , 440, 850 Pro-form, 727 w TA 10", 4.10SG

doctorpimp

Quote from: Duey on January 21, 2006, 10:42:24 AM
Paul, good to see you hooked up w Kevin...my DWAN was down today...couldn't get a hold of you, brother!  Stay safe down there...I'll be coming down in the future, will let you know when...take care until then!

Cheers,
Duey
Thanks Dude.
'73 Coupe, 470, Keisler 5spd, 3.55 SG; Petty Blue; Hideaway Headlights.

www.cardomain.com/ride/2119216