News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Pics of '69 dash wanted please

Started by Dino, December 24, 2011, 10:14:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dino

I would like to see some pictures of restored or original, but good condition, '69 dashes.  Any color dash/pads with clock or tach.  I am trying to see which part of the side vents has chrome trim if any, and trying to decide between standard clock or tic-toc-tach.  The original clock is growing on me.

If you have a nice woodgrain steering wheel in there then that's a bonus.

Also if possible some detail shots of the top chrome on the bezels as mine seem to have gaps between the three panels, just want to make sure that's how they are.  They touch on the back but not on the front, leaving a small wedge...if that makes sense.

Oh and feel free to post your best, high res shots, I need a new wallpaper!   :icon_smile_big:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

1969chargerrtse

Mine restored.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

TheAutoArchaeologist

moparfan53

Here is pic of my restored dash. Regarding the bezels top chrome trim, I think I recall tiny gaps (have not seen it for a couple months as the car is stored for winter). Do not go by the vents as they are not the original style, they came with an aftermarket a/c system.