News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What kinda heaterbox is this?

Started by PatrickPeeters, December 11, 2011, 02:10:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PatrickPeeters

It's no AC and the Charger 1968 looks different alldough it fit's to the firewall.

Thanks Patrick
Patrick  :punkrocka:

Ghoste

gtx6970

A383Wing

PatrickPeeters

Will this fit somehow in a B-Body.....?
:scratchchin:
I bought a Charger 1969 seller included this as the Airbox for this car, looks strange to me.
Mmmmhhhh

Ghoste

Off the top of my head I want to say no, not without some "adapting" (which means making new holes, afterall anything can be made to fit nearly anything else).  Given that heater boxes are not all that hard to find, wouldn't it be easierto unload that to someone doing a Dart or Duster and get the correct one for your car?

gtx6970

Quote from: PatrickPeeters on December 15, 2011, 08:35:40 AM
Will this fit somehow in a B-Body.....?
:scratchchin:
I bought a Charger 1969 seller included this as the Airbox for this car, looks strange to me.
Mmmmhhhh

Without some major modifications to the cars firewall,,,,,, NO

Sell it and find the correct one for the car,  :Twocents:

I have 2 non a/c 1966-70 B-body heater boxes in process if your interested

PatrickPeeters

I for surely will get the correct one in time....
Anyone knows if swapping the AC Heater box for car (B-Body) to NON-AC Heaterbox?
Would it Fit without major firewall mods??????

A383Wing

won't fit or work without modifications....mounting studs are in different places...heater hoses in different location...cables operate the non-AC box controls....1 cable and vacuum operates AC heater box assembly...

Bryan