News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Can't post pictures anymore.......

Started by RECHRGD, December 26, 2011, 01:57:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RECHRGD

The last few days I've not been able to post pictures.  They're sized properly and renamed.  When I hit the post button it just sits there.  No notice of anything wrong appears.  Wazzzzzzup?  Bob
13.53 @ 105.32

Tilar

I don't know if it's related or not, but IE has been doing some weird things for me on lots of different web sites. I went to Firefox and all these little oddities disappeared.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

The70RT

I notice sometimes I have to go back and start over just to post anything :shruggy:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Troy

I see some errors in the logs: 2 are for using the same name and 2 are because the files took too long to upload or because they were too big (or both). There can be many reasons why things take too long but, apparently, the server timed out while waiting.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

RECHRGD

Quote from: Troy on December 27, 2011, 11:37:23 AM
I see some errors in the logs: 2 are for using the same name and 2 are because the files took too long to upload or because they were too big (or both). There can be many reasons why things take too long but, apparently, the server timed out while waiting.

Troy

Thanks Troy!  I use a wireless Verizon WiFi and sometimes it can slow down due to weather or satelite position.  Hopefully that's the problem.
13.53 @ 105.32