News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Daytona kit for sale in,,,, For sale section.. SOLD

Started by hemi68charger, December 07, 2011, 11:47:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

DAY CLONA

Hmmmmmm........looks like "Dayclona" stuff to me :scratchchin:

hemi68charger

Quote from: DAY CLONA on December 07, 2011, 11:55:23 PM

Probably so............. His extra kit not needed any more........ A lot of NICE stuff there............
Troy
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)

DAY CLONA

Quote from: hemi68charger on December 08, 2011, 06:32:26 AM

Probably so......

I  think so :nana: IIRC that's the "partial" kit I sold to Greg M......should also be a lower valance too, needs the wingwashers, and all the light bucket assys, plus a wing to complete, Gregs wingcar project project was always on "holding pattern"

Mike

hemi68charger

Quote from: DAY CLONA on December 08, 2011, 09:51:20 AM
Quote from: hemi68charger on December 08, 2011, 06:32:26 AM

Probably so......

I  think so :nana: IIRC that's the "partial" kit I sold to Greg M......should also be a lower valance too, needs the wingwashers, and all the light bucket assys, plus a wing to complete, Gregs wingcar project project was always on "holding pattern"

Mike

Good, then you can make me a patch panel for the rear plug on my 500.. :)  I think there's some New England rust by the window channel...  :nana:

This Chrismas break it should "hopefully" be on the road under it's own power..... and brakes !!!! :smilielol:
Troy

DAY CLONA

[/quote]

Good, then you can make me a patch panel for the rear plug on my 500.. :)  I think there's some New England rust by the window channel... [/quote]

some rust?..........uhhhh, maybe "some" metal? :nana:......FYI I do offer just the lower panel should you need it

Mike

hemi68charger

Quote from: DAY CLONA on December 08, 2011, 12:24:01 PM

Good, then you can make me a patch panel for the rear plug on my 500.. :)  I think there's some New England rust by the window channel... [/quote]
some rust?..........uhhhh, maybe "some" metal? :nana:......FYI I do offer just the lower panel should you need it

Mike
[/quote]

Awesome.. I may have to take you up on it... Glad I was jerking your chain, otherwise I would have never known......  :icon_smile_cool:
Troy

moparstuart

is everything steel in that kit , except for of course the h/l doors and fender scoops  ?  :shruggy:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

hemi68charger

Quote from: moparstuart on December 08, 2011, 02:55:23 PM
is everything steel in that kit , except for of course the h/l buckets and fender scoops  ?  :shruggy:

You'll have to email Gary.........  I'm not sure....
Troy

DAY CLONA

is everything steel in that kit , except for of course the h/l doors and fender scoops  ?  :shruggy:

Stuart the nose is fiberglass, as are the scoops, headlite doors, font spoiler aluminum, the rest steel

Mike

moparstuart

Quote from: DAY CLONA on December 08, 2011, 03:45:41 PM

Stuart the nose is fiberglass, as are the scoops, headlite doors, font spoiler aluminum, the rest steel

Mike
thanks mike   :2thumbs:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE