News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Oh, my poor Giants

Started by BananaDan, November 28, 2011, 11:27:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BananaDan

Well, as almost on schedule my Giants have started their standard Week 10 slide to disaster.   :brickwall:  The self-destruct button has been pushed and we're going down in style.  Damn, my ass hurts from the whooping we're getting tonight by New Orleans.  And to think, I'll be there next weekend in person to witness the Green Bay pounding we'll be getting.   :icon_smile_blackeye:

Chris,
Go ahead, lay it on me.   :eek2:
*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

TK73

1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

TeeWJay426

Quote from: TK73 on November 28, 2011, 11:32:28 PM
Try being a Miami fan...

Could be worse... ya could be a Colts fan...  ;D
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

The70RT

What was up with the Giants runnimg back? He acted like he scored the winning touchdown.  I seen lesser acts get an excessive celebration pemalty. It just pissed off the saints and they went right down and scored after that.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

nvrbdn

thats the first thing i said after that celebration. i told the wife "he thinks he won the super bowl, doesnt he realize hes losing the game? plus hes pissing off the saints which could come back." and it did in a big way. i think he was wanting to celebrate that he ran over the guy at the 3 yard line. wasnt it jackobs? think it was. guess he doesnt score as much anymore so he really has to celebrate when he gets one :D
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Kern Dog

People still watch the VAgiants?

FlatbackFanatic

Quote from: TeeWJay426 on November 28, 2011, 11:47:19 PM
Quote from: TK73 on November 28, 2011, 11:32:28 PM
Try being a Miami fan...

Could be worse... ya could be a Colts fan...  ;D
Ya, try being a Vikings fan!!! :'( :'( :brickwall:
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

PocketThunder

The Giants Packer game was right down to the wire!!   :o
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

nvrbdn

thought the giants were gona put an end to the undefeated season. they played for it. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House