News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

COPD....Anybody got it, or has info from friends/family?

Started by mrsskip68, December 04, 2011, 12:32:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrsskip68

Im doing some research for a family member, and was courious if anyone on the board has COPD, or knows any other info that could be helpful? Much appreciated.
Lisa

67440chrg

There is not that much I can tell you about it but my uncle who was close to me died about 1 month ago from it. From what I gathered it is sometimes several conditions. Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease . My uncle had Chronic Broncides and basically bad lungs from smoking for 40 years. I know a women who has had it for years. I think you just have to take care to not get sick avoid people with colds and such and you can live with it for a long time. Its not much but I thought sense I have known a couple of people with it I would throw out what I have seen.Sorry to hear that someone you know is sick good luck and God bless  them.

mrsskip68

Thankyou for your reply!  :cheers: Apparently its in early stages (but in someone middle aged its not as common), but from what ive looked up online, its the third leading cause of death in America.  :o Its also referred to a different kind of empehesma (SP. Sorry im tired). And your right, you have to be leary of smokey places and sick people.  :scratchchin: Well anyways thanks for your reply, and any others would be very enlightening as well.

Lisa