News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looking for Chassis Shop in Jacksonville, FL

Started by killer8man, January 18, 2010, 03:10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

killer8man

I'm thinking about purchasing a Level II suspension kit from XV Motorsports (http://www.xvmotorsports.com/products/category/index.cfm?cid=38&lvl=1) for my '71 Charger, but I'll need to find a reputable shop that can put it on for me. Does anyone know of a good chassis shop in or near Jacksonville, FL that can handle the task? Thanks!

Adam

H82go55

DON"T DO IT!!!!! I purchaced one for my 68 Charger. (Level II) I ordered it in mid Jan 11, they told me 6 weeks to delivery. I started getting stuff in April 11. I dont have everything yet. There is nothing on that kit that fit. Upper control arms were warped, lower shock mounts were at the wrong angle, upper trailing arm mount was to narrow, engine will NOT fit into the overpriced K member. sway bar links wont go onto the splines on the bar, they sent the wrong u joint for steering, ride hight is stock, (ok if that's what you're looking for), brakes are nothing more than stock GM units and WAY overpriced, K frame did not fit the contour of the frame well at all, customer service is the ABSOLUTE WORST I've EVER seen...
Call Schwartz Performance or go with Art Morrisson stuff. I went with Art Morrisson on my 69 Camaro and it was flawless, handles like a Vette, looks awesome, great stance, priced fair, and SUPERB customer service. I can send you pics of XV f**k ups if you like...

oestermarken

69 383 4bbl
White Hat Special
Light Bronze Metallic