News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

engine bay pictures

Started by 66chargeragain, November 21, 2011, 09:14:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

66chargeragain

I am looking for anyone that would send me pictures of their '66 383 engine bay. I would like to see what the correct air cleaner looks like and I have also just received a new windshield washer motor, bottle and hose kit. I would like to see exactly how the motor mounts, how the hoses run and where the clips, tee etc are mounted. Also if anyone has a correct air cleaner for sale, I would be interested.   

ODZKing

Mine is a 67 and they are different so I can't help you too much. But if you'd like pics of mine, PM me your e-mail.
But according to http://www.nicksgarage.com/aircleaner.htm it is either dual round snorkel or the round unsensored.
I've seen both but I don't know if one is more correct than the other.
I'm sure some other folks will chime in.

66chargeragain

Thanks, the "nicksgarage" site you sent answers my air cleaner section. Anyone with pictures available showing correct windshield washer and hose installation would be appreciated. You can see my email address in my profile.

66chargeragain