News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Check out this volare

Started by RGA, November 09, 2011, 10:29:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RGA

I picked up this for the motor. Needed a small block for my barracuda. Just had to do a little burn out, probably the first one for this wagon.  :icon_smile_cool: Not bad for a bone stock 76 plymouth wagon with a 1 barrel carb. Got it for $400 and drove it 100 miles home with no problems, almost a shame to part it out.

bobs66440

RallyeMike

I had a factory 318 4-speed manual 76 Volare Wagon that I ran up 50k miles on. $500 fun car modified with Fury cop car suspension parts and wheels and 340 cam, but it got to the point where I could not chase enough of the rust to keep the exhaust fumes out of the cab. So, it's dead. Just like yours will be soon. It's a Volare, so you get over it pretty fast.

Also parted a running driving $200 78 Aspen factory 4-speed Wagon, black woody with a red interior. Got over that one even quicker, because again, it's an F-body.

Good RWD American drivers, but not too special of a car.
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

chrisII

a 1 barrel carb?  you drove 100 miles for a six banger! they never put a 1 barrel on anything bigger..Nice burn out for a six

ACUDANUT

I have seen 1 Barrel carbs on V-8 small blocks too. :Twocents:

Kern Dog

RGA

Looked down the pipe and found 2 really small barrels, just looked like a 1 barrel from the outside.