News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Charger Hot Wheels Error Car

Started by Gregory, November 16, 2011, 04:22:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gregory

I recently got a new batch of mopar hot wheels for my son. Normally the ones that i like i get two of i.e 1969 Dodge Charger Police Car. I got two of these. Of course the one that opened happened to be an error car. It has the wrong wheels and the interior is installed backwards. I know that people like collecting error cars. i am not a big collector i have about 10 unopened cars that i keep just because. If any one here collets them or knows some one who does... i will send it to them. I am sure some one wants it more than me, and from what i understand since it is opened it is prob worth about a buck. but to someone who collets error cars it might be nice to add a charger that collection. i tried to upload a pic side by side with a correct one but it didn't work. I shall try again in a reply.

bobs66440

Why not let your son keep it? It may be valuable one day.  :shruggy:

kab69440

Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

Gregory

I would keep it for him..but..if he keeps it, it will be worth nothing and destroyed. Plus if some one out there wants it more then i do why not let someone have it that will keep it nice. And $10! SOLD PM me and ill send!!

freddyd02

Quote from: Gregory on November 16, 2011, 12:42:49 PM
I would keep it for him..but..if he keeps it, it will be worth nothing and destroyed. Plus if some one out there wants it more then i do why not let someone have it that will keep it nice. And $10! SOLD PM me and ill send!!

Its a $10 toy.. let the kid have his fun  :slap:

Gregory

I guess i was not clear in my original post. My son is a year and a half old, not yet talking. He has over 100 hot wheels. I think some one who wants it for a collection should have a shot at it. Its not like i am stealing his favorite toy. He maybe played with it twice in a month. And befor some one says it... He is an only child. Its only my wife, my son and i. Neither of them care about it... so no harm no foul.

mopar0166

freddyd02

Can you post a pic of it? Its a 69 Charger police cruiser?

Gregory

It SOLD but here is the pic, see if i finally got it to a size that can be uploaded. Tenth time is a charm.

bajaherbie

i have a couple error cars in my collection... but none of them are chargers.

bajaherbie

I BID  $1,000....

just kidding, i have a few error cars in my small collection, mostly mis-labeled packages