News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone know "American Modern Insurance"???

Started by joflaig, December 17, 2008, 02:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joflaig

I called Geico to get a quote on my daily driver and asked about the Charger. I explained everything about it and they actually seem willing to cover me with an Agreed Value policy based on my appraisal for just $539 a year. Geico does not actually handle the classic car insurance, but farms it out to "American Modern Insurance". Does anyone know anything about this company or have any experience with it?

moparstuart

Quote from: joflaig on December 17, 2008, 02:07:55 PM
I called Geico to get a quote on my daily driver and asked about the Charger. I explained everything about it and they actually seem willing to cover me with an Agreed Value policy based on my appraisal for just $539 a year. Geico does not actually handle the classic car insurance, but farms it out to "American Modern Insurance". Does anyone know anything about this company or have any experience with it?
I have it on my 69 runner and 87 shelby charger .  it's 300.00 a year total  for 7500.00 on the charger and 32,000 on the 69 runner.
   NO claimes yet in 10 years , but they are nice . LOL   :shruggy: :smilielol:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

joflaig

Quote from: moparstuart on December 17, 2008, 04:19:59 PM
Quote from: joflaig on December 17, 2008, 02:07:55 PM
I have it on my 69 runner and 87 shelby charger .  it's 300.00 a year total  for 7500.00 on the charger and 32,000 on the 69 runner.
   NO claimes yet in 10 years but they are nice . LOL   :shruggy: :smilielol:

I so hope this works out, it will save me almost a $2000 a year from those bastards at Progressive.

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

I've got firsthand experience, no issues w/ AMI  :2thumbs:

Aero426

American Modern is a reputable company for collector car ins.