News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

anoyne got a pic of a t3-t5-t7-t9 bronze 68-9 gtx?

Started by generalfan01, January 18, 2006, 09:29:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

generalfan01

hey guys does anyone have pics of one of these and dare i ask with a white top? thanks!

TruckDriver

Got one of a Roadrunner.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

PocketThunder

I got some at work. i'll post em in the morning..
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Jon Smith

Not too sure of my colour codes... do these count? from England

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

generalfan01

also i think the real reason i was lookin for pics is cause im lookin at this satellite sport, http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/68-sport-satellite_W0QQitemZ4605702141QQcategoryZ6415QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem  and he wants 4000 cash. so i love that color combo with the white top so any more pics are awsome!

PocketThunder

Quote from: generalfan01 on January 19, 2006, 12:27:32 PM
pocket thunder what color is that? t9? it looks SWEET

Dont know, i saved the pics long ago when i was researching wheels and dont remember whose car it was or where the picture came from.

The ebay Satellite looks like a good deal for $4,000.