News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Historic racing Aussie style

Started by Aussie R/T, November 04, 2011, 03:28:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aussie R/T

Guys just wondered if you'd like to watch 20 minutes of aussie hemi 6 smacking some good old V8's.The Tilley pacer is 2nd due to a top ten reverse grid never the less some pretty spirited cacing follows.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQdA3yKJimQ&feature=related

TruckDriver

That's very cool!  :2thumbs: Thanks for posting! I'm suprized to see how many American cars are in that. I LOVE the early '70's Ford Falcon XBGT's. Would LOVE to own one. Just happy that they got one in the game Forza 4.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

dodgey68

that is better to watch the muscle car masters , exciting racing, nice sounding ol v8's good to look at, the super cars get a little boring,,just my opion
how you doin aussie r/t , hows the car comming along, shed doen,  what happening up there, hope all is well, ill have to give ya a bell one day soon catch up,
when all you own is a hammer, every job  resembles a nail.