News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Local Nifty 50ee's Sat. street meet

Started by hemi68charger, November 14, 2011, 09:26:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

Hey Gang...
We had our last Sat. cruise of Nifty50ee's this past Sat. for the season. Got to hook up with a new friend and his wife who just moved down from Penn. I've had my Daytona there before, there's been a Superbird or two up there over the years, but this is a first of having a Daytona and Superbird up there together parked side by side. It was your typical large turnout (about 400-450 cars).

People get a kick seeing me sit on the wing.  :icon_smile_big:

1. Scott discussing "Something".... Not sure what.. maybe it's his awesome R6 Hemi Charger R/T next to me..
2. Take front a position up on a light post
3. The parking lot full of rods and classics.
4. Scott's R6 '69 Charger R/T - Hemi, 4-speed/OD, 4.10 Dana & Dan's Hemi Plymouth
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

hemi68charger

Me sitting you know where...
Troy
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)

twodko

Nice turnout and gorgeous car although I'm partial to the orange winger!  :2thumbs:
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Rolling_Thunder

I wish I was light enough to sit on a Daytona wing...     well...   I wish I also had a Daytona with a wing I could sit on.    :2thumbs:

Looks like an Awesome show!  Might have to catch it next time i'm in TX
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

bakerhillpins

That R6 red with white interior is beautiful.  :drool5:  Have never seen that red that way, must be the low light that keeps it from looking washed out.

400+ cars  :o WOW. Would have loved to been there.  Thanks for posting up pics.  :2thumbs:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

FlatbackFanatic

Great pics!!! Nice turnout too.. Boy, I already miss car show season....
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

Budnicks

:2thumbs: Looks like a great show, nice turn out, beautiful cars  :drool5: I like the Mopar's best of course...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

skip68

Thanks for posting.   :cheers: 
You are a brave man to sit on the wing.   :2thumbs:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

greenpigs

What do you weigh Troy?

About 155 lbs?

I just am curious what you think is the max weight YOU would put up on the wing?
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

hemi68charger

Quote from: greenpigs on November 14, 2011, 09:12:53 PM
What do you weigh Troy?

About 155 lbs?

I just am curious what you think is the max weight YOU would put up on the wing?

I'm about 180lbs of pure muscle !!!  :smilielol:

Oh, I gotta get back to my sit-ups.................
Troy