News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

jeg's joins Team Mopar

Started by moparstuart, November 02, 2011, 11:28:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

GPULLER

He ran a Mopar a few years back...should welcome home.  Be good to see another Mopar doing battle.  Need something to take out those Summit cars!  Grrrrr...
Wonder if they will be running Roy Johnson horsepower?

bajaherbie

great news! i saw that yesterday on the nhra website, at first i thought it was a charger but after reading  it, it is an avenger...

mysil bergsprekken

69 charger RT

Budnicks

Great to hear... Jegs will do a great job with Mopar, Especially Jeggy Jr. he's a former champion... Good to have some more Mopars in the field again.....                    On a side note, I wonder what the Pontiac guys are all going to do, the 2 year limit {& fact GM's Pontiac Division is gone} for running those body styles, & Pontiac engine components is up, I know they are just glorified Chevy's with Pontiac milled into them, but it will throw a wrench in the Pro Stock ranks, for all of the field, all those corporate GM guys are going to have to start over from scratch with Cylinder heads & bodies for sure....   Why I bring this up is, I think Mopar has an opportunity to pounce on the field, next season, I am familiar with NHRA & IHRA , Pro Mod & Pro Stock classes, I'm just curious whats going to happen next year, it should be interesting for sure......  
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

bajaherbie

ANYBODY but greg anderson and jason line.......

i've ordered lots of stuff from summit but never from jegs.... might be time to switch.

Budnicks

Quote from: bajaherbie on November 03, 2011, 04:59:11 PM
ANYBODY but greg anderson and jason line.......

i've ordered lots of stuff from summit but never from jegs.... might be time to switch.
Summit Racing is still a great suppliers, I use Jegs sometimes but only when, Summit doesn't have it in stock or not offered, Sponsorship has little to do with the company, there just rolling bill boards & advertisements, the owners, teams, drivers or cars benefit though from the funds... I with you, It's getting boring to see Mike Edwards, Jason Line & Greg Anderson always winning for sure, but Allan Johnson or any other Mopar team needs to be consistant all year, too finally win a damn Championship for Mopar...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks