News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

CidE's 1968 440 Charger R/T build thread.

Started by CidE, July 21, 2010, 12:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CidE

CidE

Mocking up the replacement of the factory 6X9 in the dash.

drifter69

Als73charger

May I ask, approximately how much you purchased your car for? I am looking at a 68 in similar condition, but the guy wants $8K for it(non matching 440 and who knows what else). I am trying to figure out what to offer the guy, without getting burned.:shruggy: Al

CidE

Quote from: Als73charger on September 15, 2010, 12:22:03 PM
  May I ask, approximately how much you purchased your car for? I am looking at a 68 in similar condition, but the guy wants $8K for it(non matching 440 and who knows what else). I am trying to figure out what to offer the guy, without getting burned.:shruggy: Al

Well, I worked my deal out in trade, but from what I heard a complete R/T in that bad of shape could go for anywhere from 6-8k, so he's probably asking for the upper end of what it's worth.

Als73charger

Thanx for the info. I have some cash together, but nowhere near the 6K mark. Man these 2nd Gen cars are expensive. :brickwall:  Al

drifter69

I wish I could get through my project as fast as I just went through those pic's.  Nice job brother. :2thumbs:

Finn

1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L