News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

So the wife says...

Started by Ponch ®, March 10, 2011, 02:36:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

First you get stood up by that Force chick and now your wife wrecks the Challenger.  You do have bad luck with women.

bull

Ponch ®

GOOD NEWS: the frame is good so they will fix it.

BAD NEWS: Estimate is at about $10k (so far)

GOOD NEWS: Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

nvrbdn

good news. the car gets fixed. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

TheGhost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Old Moparz

Glad to hear it's just the car that got hurt & not you guys. The car looks nasty, but it's just metal & plastic that can be replaced.

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Ponch ®

Quote from: Old Moparz on March 31, 2012, 09:26:48 PM
Glad to hear it's just the car that got hurt & not you guys. The car looks nasty, but it's just metal & plastic that can be replaced.

Maybe I'll even get some mods out of it (because insurance will pay for aftermarket parts if theyre cheaper than factory stock - case in point, they replaced the carbon fiber SRT-8 style hood on my charger for that very reason)
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West