News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Fantasy Football

Started by 400/6/PAC, August 15, 2011, 04:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

400/6/PAC

Anyone playing Fantasy football this Year?
Who would Your #1 pick be?

nh_mopar_fan

That would depend on what type of scoring you use in your league.

400/6/PAC

Head to Head
The link is how We score.

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leaguesetup/settings?leagueId=153034&seasonId=2011

I'm still trying to learn how to play.
We are using snake draft and I have the # 1 pick.
Not all that great because I don't pick again until 25th.
I gotta make My first pick count.

nh_mopar_fan

Go here:

http://fantasynews.cbssports.com/fantasyfootball/draft-kit

There is a ton of info there.

I'd go RB or QB. If I went QB, it's be Rodgers (I already own him). If I went RB, it'll be Foster.

472 R/T SE

I didn't pay attention, is it a ppr league?

#1 draft pick sucks.

I agree with NH.  1's too early for a QB so I'd get the stud RB right away.  A quality QB will still be around at the end of the 2nd.

In one of my leagues, Sunday, I picked 6th & grabbed A. Rodgers.  There was a run on RB & I ended up with Matt Forte.  That's OK cause he's in a contract year & he thrived last year in Mike Martz's system.

I won my $100 league last year so that $650 came in handy right at Christmas time.  Good luck.

I'm a fantasy sports junky.

400/6/PAC

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on August 16, 2011, 11:10:13 PM
I didn't pay attention, is it a ppr league?

#1 draft pick sucks.

I agree with NH.  1's too early for a QB so I'd get the stud RB right away.  A quality QB will still be around at the end of the 2nd.

In one of my leagues, Sunday, I picked 6th & grabbed A. Rodgers.  There was a run on RB & I ended up with Matt Forte.  That's OK cause he's in a contract year & he thrived last year in Mike Martz's system.

I won my $100 league last year so that $650 came in handy right at Christmas time.  Good luck.

I'm a fantasy sports junky.

It's a private league, 12 Teams

472 R/T SE

nh_mopar_fan

Been in my league since 1986. Hell, we were doing all scoring by hand back them. There was no internet, let alone on-line scoring.

10 team league.

I've won about 1/3 of the time.  :2thumbs:

Arien Foster, Adrian Peterson, Chris Johnson (holding out)

I don't think you can go wrong with any of them but I would definitely be wary of Johnson.

400/6/PAC

Yea, I think I will go with Adrian for My first pick.

nh_mopar_fan

My other advice is to try to get a QB with legs. They can get you some nice scores.

I like Rodgers a lot. I owned Vick when he was in Atlanta, Steve Young, and Randall Cunningham.

I'm hoping that Josh Freeman gets ignored long enough to be around in the laster rounds as a backup.