News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Parts Suppliers

Started by boss429kiwi, August 17, 2011, 09:09:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boss429kiwi

Hi

I am thinking ahead, prior to my restoration.

Who is the best supplier for 1970 Roadrunner/Superbird parts for a restoration project.
I am looking for a "one stop shop", like NPD for Ford parts.

I want a "One stop shop", as not all suppliers are international friendly. For example NPD have my parts at the door in 5-10 days, Dearborn Classics took 3 months!

I looked at Year One, but they seem to deal mainly in modified parts, correct?

Any suggestions 
NEW ZEALAND (aka Paradise)
1973 De Tomaso Pantera GTS widebody
1970 Superbird, 6pack, 4 speed, Tor-Red, Buckets, restored by Julius
1970 428 Cobra Jet, 4 speed, calypso Coral, white shaker
1970 Boss 429 KK2457, Concours, Calypso Coral (SOLD)
1957 Chevy truck, big rear window, ocean green, STOCK!.....nice!

Mopurr

year one has lots of stock parts, but they really hit you with shipping charges that seem high.

but they have always been good on returns

I would say get however much you can from Mike @ B E/A parts really nice guy and nice parts

charger Downunder

mega parts are good for international shipment
[/quote]

C500

"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."

moparstuart

Quote from: Kiwi68 on August 18, 2011, 06:10:50 AM
Quote from: charger Downunder on August 17, 2011, 11:34:44 PM
mega parts are good for international shipment

agreed  :yesnod:
yes mega parts is great ,  but its also hard to get a one stop shop and get the best  quality when dealing with wing car parts , sometimes its best to pick and choose to get the best stuff depending on what you really need . 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE