News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

This really works!!!!!

Started by randr, September 04, 2011, 04:27:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

randr

I'm Bored! what to do next......

Orange Bird

You can do this with a 9V battery to get the AAAA batteries if you are in a jamb. They really are in there.
Monster Garage Montra - If you can't hear it before you see it, what's the point?

Leave the little people alone!

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: Orange Bird on September 04, 2011, 08:10:24 PM
You can do this with a 9V battery to get the AAAA batteries if you are in a jamb. They really are in there.
Stop it.  They are not. Right?
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Orange Bird

Serious as a heart attack. Next time you have an old one, peel the top off. You will find 6 quad A batteries wired together (6 - 1.5 V batteries wired in series = 9V). A little tech trick that works in a pinch.
Monster Garage Montra - If you can't hear it before you see it, what's the point?

Leave the little people alone!

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: Orange Bird on September 05, 2011, 12:37:34 PM
Serious as a heart attack. Next time you have an old one, peel the top off. You will find 6 quad A batteries wired together (6 - 1.5 V batteries wired in series = 9V). A little tech trick that works in a pinch.
Never knew that.  :2thumbs:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.