News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

is there any chrysler memorabilia people, need your help

Started by bugsydog, July 31, 2011, 06:58:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugsydog

HI,
i did not know where else to post this, if its in the wrong place i apologies. I need your imput and prices on thses items i have from the 50s on up. Please click on the link and look at the pictures. I really do not know that there worth. thanks

http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=6754651&an=0&page=0#Post6754651

CrAzYMoPaRGuY

I'm no expert, but I buy lots of stuff like that. I agree with cudaboy in the MoParts thread, you would be better off selling the collection piece by piece if it is maximum return you are looking for... tie clips and cuff links aren't huge sellers as far as money goes, but somebody might pay more than you think as well...
Tough to give separate dollar figures IMO, but they look like good Ebay candidates?

Brock Lee

Very cool! Your best bet is list the stuff individually on eBay. There is not a lot of that around to base prices off of.

Kern Dog

If you can find a way to contact Steve Juliano,  that might be worth the effort. He is known for having a large collection of dealer and factory promotional stuff.