News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 charger rear glass

Started by Nwcharger, August 01, 2011, 05:21:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nwcharger

I'm doing a daytona conversion, and wont be using the factory charger rear glass. I'm about to post it for sale to get for funds for the conversion and as wandering what i should ask for it. has the Chrysler emblem in the middle bottom so i think its original. thanks.... :2thumbs:
1969 coronet wagon

twodko

Welcome to the site my friend. What I would do is price the glass from sources like YO and AMD and your local auto glass company(s). Then based on what the true condition of your glass is, set your price from there. You won't have any problems selling that OEM glass.  :Twocents:
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Nwcharger

so would 400-450 be to high? :shruggy: glass is in really good shape, and original.
1969 coronet wagon

hemi68charger

Quote from: Nwcharger on August 02, 2011, 12:59:09 PM
so would 400-450 be to high? :shruggy: glass is in really good shape, and original.

Sounds about right.. maybe a little less depending on condition......

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

69charger2002

i usually sell a back glass for around 150 bucks unless it's absolutely mint. i don't think you'll get many takers for $400, but i could be wrong... they are specific to 68-70 chargers only, but they aren't exactly that rare. good luck
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: 69charger2002 on August 02, 2011, 03:02:00 PM
i usually sell a back glass for around 150 bucks unless it's absolutely mint. i don't think you'll get many takers for $400, but i could be wrong... they are specific to 68-70 chargers only, but they aren't exactly that rare. good luck
I agree
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

1968_Charger

i saw plenty at carlisle this year selling for under $100