News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

fireworks

Started by moparstuart, July 01, 2011, 02:28:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

You got no lady fingers, fuzz buttles, snicker bombs, church burners, gut busters, zippity do das, or crap flappers? You're gonna stand there, ownin' a fireworks stand, and tell me you don't have no whistlin' bungholes, no spleen splitters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker don'ts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistlin' kitty chaser?
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Brock Samson

Used to be there were increasing fireworks for a couple weeks leading up to the fourth, I've heard only a few in the past couple days. Sad to say the days of fireworks are over, at least compared to my childhood... every Yr. there's less.

skip68

" You're a good man Joe dirt"   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

68coronetGLwannabe

I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

70charginglizard

70charginglizard

SFRT

We shot of fireworks for 2 hours last night. both legal and illegal. One of the benefits of living in my neighborhood is that theres been a 'deal' on a certain street in effect forever where the cops look the other way. all the neighbors are in on it. we blew up a lot of shit. :icon_smile_big: mortars, rockets, m 80's you name it.

Brock..next year just come over.
Always Drive Responsibly

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Brock Samson

Dude! It was WWIII over here! the gangstas musta had some buddies who came back from the sandbox with IEDs and Shoulder fired Rockets!  :shruggy:  from 8:30 till 2:30 without a break, seemed like everyone saved their 'splosives for that window,..
...then called a Fire Mission.  :eek2:

twodko

FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!