News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

elephant

Started by poppa, May 31, 2012, 07:50:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooter

Quote from: Ghoste on June 01, 2012, 10:31:10 AM
He enjoy being contrary, thats why he has a disclaimer.  Its his way of saying right up front that he's going to tell you something that he already knows you won't like and that he is doing it on purpose so too damned bad.  He calls them facts, we call them whatever.
We all know the sbc is the ultimate, thats why they banned it in Pro Stock.  Oh wait, that was the Hemi that was banned, sorry.
So at the end, yes the Chevy is cheap, yes all Hemi owners are frightened silly of small block Chevy's, yes Cooter is wise, yes Scooby Doo is a talking dog, yes Barney is a purple dinosaur, and yes... Hey!!! A bird is building a nest right outside my window, I think I'll watch that.

I could take this the "other way", but I will take the high road here. Have a nice Day Ghost..  Maybe a hug? You gonna be at Carlisle? Would Love to meet ya'....:cheers:
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Cooter

Quote from: TheGhost on June 01, 2012, 09:43:03 AM

You are on a Mopar forum, posting in a Mopar related topic.  Try not to forget that.

Again, I will take the high road here. I think it's obvious that you are a diehard Mopar fan and that's great for you, but I sincerely hope you don't think everybody here owns nothing but Mopar, and is willing to just be a "Sheeple" and agree with anything related to Mopar. This is why we have opinions. I mean to do that would seem even more concieted than you seem to think I am. We all Like Mopar for different reasons, but when someone posts something I don't nessesarily agree with, I reply with my opinion...Don't like it?(Said with little flowery sh*t and stuff), Don't read it.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

TheGhost

Quote from: Cooter on June 01, 2012, 11:58:12 AM
Quote from: TheGhost on June 01, 2012, 09:43:03 AM

You are on a Mopar forum, posting in a Mopar related topic.  Try not to forget that.

Again, I will take the high road here. I think it's obvious that you are a diehard Mopar fan and that's great for you, but I sincerely hope you don't think everybody here owns nothing but Mopar, and is willing to just be a "Sheeple" and agree with anything related to Mopar. This is why we have opinions. I mean to do that would seem even more concieted than you seem to think I am. We all Like Mopar for different reasons, but when someone posts something I don't nessesarily agree with, I reply with my opinion...Don't like it?(Said with little flowery sh*t and stuff), Don't read it.

Actually, Cooter, I also happen to be a big Pontiac fan (would love a 66 GTO or a 77 Bandit).  However, I don't click on a thread about Chargers, and then post a reply talking about how much better a Judge is.

Common sense.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Ghoste

Unfortunately I won't be at Carlisle for the July event.  I would like to meet you too though as believe it or not, I honestly think you and I would find more common ground than not in person.

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

John_Kunkel

Quote from: TheGhost on June 01, 2012, 12:12:13 PM
post a reply talking about how much better a Judge is.

But if it was a Taurus Judge that'd be different.
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

Bobs69

Allright to lighten things up a bit.  TheGhost, I think it was THEGHOST and not just GHOST who said who cares blah blah blah if we did we would all own fox body mustangs and camaros..............

So here it is, I'm seriously considering buying a fox body mustang.   I want to give the Charger a break.  I'm not getting any fun or satifaction from it.  That being said, could that be considered a failure!

Oh, I also think the 77 Bandit is one hell of a good looking car.