News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Great NW Show

Started by SBBob, June 26, 2011, 11:13:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SBBob

Was lucky enough to get an invite to the Alderwood Terrace Rotary Car Show.  Was held on the 8th fairway of the Lynnwood Country Club Golf Course.  Many very nice cars including Paul's 69 Hemi Roadrunner and my Superbird.  We had a great time even though it rained at the end.
Superbird Bob - 426 Hemi, 4 Speed, 3.54 Track Pack

hemi68charger

Awesome...... carshow at a golf course.. I'm sure they were cautious on where you could park.... I used to work as a ground maintanence worker on a Nicklaus course in South Florida growing up as a young dude, loved it. I'm sure it made for a great venue for a show, plenty of shade trees.......

:2thumbs:
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

SBBob

Yes - they were very cautious as not to damage the grass.  We went in very slow, never on the same tracks as the previous car and always moving when turning the tires.  There were some fantastic rides.  The oldest was a 1910 Buick and then a mid 20's Bentley.  Just some awesome cars and I enjoyed telling the Winged Car story to the judges.

randr

the hemi is heavy! did it leave more marks than others? :) awesome car btw :2thumbs:
I'm Bored! what to do next......

SBBob

It was not the extra weight of the hemi or the nose cone, but the one to many donuts yours truly has had in the past.  What a show and what a blast it was.

randr

I'm Bored! what to do next......

moparstuart

Awesome as always buddy
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE