News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New Charger SRT8 to be called Super Bee & more

Started by KMPX2, January 10, 2006, 12:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew

I think, as a mark of respect to true superbees, we should all post our favourite pics of them.

TK73

Quote from: Andrew on January 11, 2006, 01:27:55 AM
I think, as a mark of respect to true superbees, we should all post our favourite pics of them.

My NEW favorite pic of a Super Bee!!
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

TheGhost

There was a member of the old site with a red and black 71 Bee that he restored and sold.  I forget his name....

Anyway, that car was my favorite Superbee.  Wish I still had pics of it.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Ghoste

Does this mean they aren't flying off the lots to the hip hop crowd?

At least "Super Creed" rolls off the tongue easy.  It also must be reassuring to the 71 Super Bee owners to know that restored examples of their cars fetch 80 to 100 thousand dollars.  The release doesn't specify Hemi cars or concours perfect, it just says restored examples.  Look out e-bag.  :icon_smile_big:

Charger4404spd

Quote from: KMPX2 on January 10, 2006, 12:34:00 PM
"The Dodge Charger embodies modern American muscle, and at the same time, carries on a great performance heritage," said George Murphy, Senior Vice President – Global Brand Marketing, Chrysler Group.

:haha: :image_294343:

Andrew

Heres a good pic.. someone told me it was a chop tho.

TeeWJay426

It is yet one more way to sully the heritage of Chrysler by putting important historical names on totally inappropriate vehicles.... the only thing they've managed to get right when they recycled these names so far has been the Challenger concept, which is why the skeptic in me keeps thinking they will f**k it up before it sees production. I fully expect to see a new V6 Hemi Road Runner minivan before too long.... ::)
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

Charger Aficionado

Quote from: TeeWJay426 on January 11, 2006, 06:29:24 AM
I fully expect to see a new V6 Hemi Road Runner minivan before too long.... ::)

LMFFAO ROFL/D

:haha:

472 R/T SE

I like the new color.  I thought what they consider purple was the next color.  For a family, the Chally just doesn't cut it for us.  My wheelchair rides in the pass. seat and the girls in back.  This is the one I want, an SRT in what looks like purple.

6670charger

They already defiled the Super Bee and Daytona names by plastering them on the sides of four-door Ram Pickups.  Why not a family sedan too.
Proudly Confusing The Crap Out Of People Since 1963