News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

champion aluminum radiators

Started by moparstuart, May 24, 2010, 11:48:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1Bad70Charger

Words of wisdom, the radiator is a nice piece but the shroud should be used for target practice as its a PIECE OF SHIT ask me how I know!   :brickwall:

Also, the cooling fans are too small for big HP set-ups like my 600 HP 505 stroker, and I will be switching to a mechanical fan  :brickwall:

You have probably seen my link about my 505 ci new wedge engine running HOT thanks to the entire Champion Set-up.  The radiator does the job for big HPpower applications, ONLY when coupled with a PROPER Mopar sytle shroud and better fans (read my 2nd to last post on this very active current thread).

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,81720.0.html
48 year old Self Employed Trial Lawyer (I fight the ambulance chasers); 1969 Plymouth Roadrunner A12 Tribute Car, Built 505ci; Silver 2008 Hemi Dodge Challenger SRT8, Black 2006 Corvette Z06 427ci LS7-Keep God First, Family Second and Horsepower Third.  Interests:  God, Fast American Cars (old and new), Classic Muscle Cars, German Sheperds, Guns, Animals and the Great Outdoors (sick of Chicago).