News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

where was your honeymoon?

Started by Mrs.Caveman, May 11, 2011, 04:33:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68blue

my73charger

At the cheapest motel in town...

Ponch ®

Quote from: 68blue on May 13, 2011, 09:01:25 AM
French Lick Indiana

No, the question is about where you went for your honeymoon, not what you did.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Iceyone

68 Charger
70 Super Bee
11 SRT8 Challenger
30 Chevy Universal

4aThrill

We were Stantioned in Maryland so we got Married in Anchorage Alaska, then had our Honeymoon in Newbury, New Hampshire. from there we went to Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream original shop in Vermont, went to CHEERS in Boston, Anheuser Busch brewery also close by. and some other great deals too.  :cheers:

Mrs.Caveman

Quote from: 64dartgt on May 12, 2011, 06:15:08 PM
Tahiti, Bora Bora and Moorea.  The Meridien in Bora Bora is highly recommended.  Took us a year or two to pay the bill though  :eek2:

http://www.starwoodhotels.com/lemeridien/property/photos/index.html?propertyID=1905

oh,we wanted to go there :drool5: but after seeing how much it would be we called it off!we wanna go to Hawaii for a few days but nothing booked yet :rotz: then make our way across your great country from L.A to New York!gonna be broke after this but the way we see it you are only once on a honeymoon/well hopfully/

Mrs.Caveman

12 days till the wedding

doctor4766

Gotta love a '69

Roger 68 charger

Stopped over at San Francisco  --Then on to Hawaii    :cheers:
68 charger RT 505"
70 cuda
99 Durango

Iceyone

Doctor4766, Judging by a couple of your cars, you must not live that far from Bali.
68 Charger
70 Super Bee
11 SRT8 Challenger
30 Chevy Universal

skip68

I plan on taking my next wife to Hawaii.   Don't tell Mrs skip. 
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

A383Wing

Quote from: skip68 on May 15, 2011, 09:29:24 PM
I plan on taking my next wife to Hawaii.   Don't tell Mrs skip. 

funeral services next Saturday

grdprx

doctor4766

Quote from: Iceyone on May 15, 2011, 08:37:59 PM
Doctor4766, Judging by a couple of your cars, you must not live that far from Bali.
No not really, although I don't quite understand how the cars come into it.
It's just a 3.5hr flight for me to Bali and atm flights can be as cheap as $199.
Great place to vacation as you know, and I have fed my 3 kids AND their mother, had a few beers, and drinks for the kids and still had change from a 50.
My kinda holiday destination  :2thumbs:
Gotta love a '69

chargermike

7 day cruise.  mexico grand cayman and jamica. spent the whole week drunk and stoned. grand ole time. still married for 18 years.