News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

what your wife,girlfriend...

Started by cavemanno1, April 30, 2011, 08:01:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACUDANUT

Stretch

My father-in-law is a car guy so my wife knew what she was getting into from the start. I had my car long before we had met. We also met at the local racetrack where I had been racing for years anyway so she had a clue.

The thing that sealed the deal for me though was a conversation one night.

She is always bringing home neglected animals and saying... "But honey, I can make it better!"

One night when I had brought yet another car home on my trailer. (something like the 20th one on the property) She said "Another dead car!" To which I responded with, "But honey, I can make it better!"

I win.
I may be schizophrenic but at least I have us!

hemi68charger

Quote from: Stretch on May 16, 2011, 01:01:05 PM
My father-in-law is a car guy so my wife knew what she was getting into from the start. I had my car long before we had met. We also met at the local racetrack where I had been racing for years anyway so she had a clue.

The thing that sealed the deal for me though was a conversation one night.

She is always bringing home neglected animals and saying... "But honey, I can make it better!"

One night when I had brought yet another car home on my trailer. (something like the 20th one on the property) She said "Another dead car!" To which I responded with, "But honey, I can make it better!"

I win.

But, are they all all-better now?    :D
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

WB General Lee

No I really did or maybe it was her twin sister :drool5:

freddyd02

The girl in the pic is from England on some reality tv show there so unless you live there i doubt you did  :pity:

WB General Lee

Probably but there are plenty of look alikes here. Really whats the difference :lol:

Stretch

Quote from: hemi68charger on May 16, 2011, 02:43:23 PM

But, are they all all-better now?    :D

The animals my wife brought home? Yes! The cars, not so much. :scratchchin:

hemi68charger

Quote from: Stretch on May 17, 2011, 11:40:54 AM
Quote from: hemi68charger on May 16, 2011, 02:43:23 PM

But, are they all all-better now?    :D

The animals my wife brought home? Yes! The cars, not so much. :scratchchin:

Sounds like me.. lol   :2thumbs:  Gotta C500 that needs attention..........
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Charger_Dart

My wife has always been great about the Charger. She likes to go to shows and cruises with me and wants to know what to clean first when we get there. Gotta love that. She looks forward to using her vacation time to drive out to the Mopar Nats every year.

She is very petite at 4' 11 and can't see well over the dash in the Charger so when she asked for a Mopar of her own we had to do some looking. 9 years ago we found her a 68 Dart convertible that she still loves to drive and cruise around in. (Just happens to be one of my favorites also  ;D ) She is one in a million!
68 Charger R/T & 68 Dart GT Convertible

freddyd02

"Probably but there are plenty of look alikes here. Really whats the difference lol"

Lets see her WB General Lee, post a pic up..

WB General Lee

Next time I see her I will ask. Some women don't want to be on the web. If not I will have others I am sure Summer is almost here.

BY RSCO

My wife is amazing. Has supported and been there through all phases of my car hobby - started out supporting the racing, then on to the Charger - what is even cooler is that our daughter who is almost eight keeps asking "daddy, when is the car gonna be finished - I wanna drive it" -- my response "sweetheart, hopefully it will be finished by the time you start driving..........."  :'(

Stretch

Quote from: BY RSCO on May 17, 2011, 09:38:12 PM
what is even cooler is that our daughter who is almost eight keeps asking "daddy, when is the car gonna be finished - I wanna drive it" -- my response "sweetheart, hopefully it will be finished by the time you start driving..........."  :'(

Thats Awesome!

My daughter is 2. I guess I have a few more years than you do to get it done.