News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My show setup

Started by BananaDan, May 22, 2011, 03:31:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BananaDan

I know, I'm just playin'.
*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

Just 6T9 CHGR

Dont worry man I've seen it...its all good.   :2thumbs:

I will be the first to point out the crap on my car...Chris & Bill know it

PS---...this statement right here is the reason Chris (EDIT-- Chris G.) is not allowed in the T building anymore....the thing on the top of his shoulders inflates too large to fit inside!  :nana:

Quote from: Chris G. on May 23, 2011, 07:02:43 PM

I am the only perfect one of the bunch...and I'm not talking about cars.  :P  :cheers:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Chris G.

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on May 23, 2011, 07:08:01 PM
PS---...this statement right here is the reason Chris (EDIT-- Chris G.) is not allowed in the T building anymore....the thing on the top of his shoulders inflates too large to fit inside!  :nana:

Oh snap.  :slap:  ;)

ps- It's always gonna be Chris G.

bill440rt

Quote from: BananaDan on May 23, 2011, 06:53:43 PM
Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on May 23, 2011, 03:49:42 PM
You gave it away Bill!!   I saw the front screws but I wanted to see if he was in the same anal-camp as you (& me just a bit) with the rear plate....that would have been his savior!

Note to self...  don't let Chris see my trunk.

The trunk?? The TRUNK???   :faint: :faint:
All in due time.

Quote from: Chris G. on May 23, 2011, 06:22:48 PM
Quote from: BananaDan on May 23, 2011, 06:14:29 PM
And she's being driven to Carlisle, burning gas like nobody's business with Bill's trailer in the rear view mirror.  :drive:

Dan

:2thumbs: Atta Boy. And if you roll with Chris (SI), you will leave Bill and his "trailer entourage" in the dust.  :nana:

ps- I have a front plate for you when you get here. I would send it, but I'm lazy.  ;)

After what I've been through several years back, it's no longer a "race" to get to the show. Especially with trailer in tow. And yes, I tow it proudly.
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

69rtse4spd

Congrats, nice looking 70. :2thumbs:.

68blue

Great looking car all round, the paint is magnificent!  :drool5: