News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Spelling Disability Of Mine

Started by MoparManJim, May 12, 2011, 11:57:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoparManJim

I just wanted to let everyone know on here that I have a disability, a spelling disability. That's right I can't spell some words all that good or well and spell checker doesn't always help me out either. It's hard knowing what word is the correct one in spell checker when you don't know how to spell it yourself. That is also why my grammar is bad for. Yet on this site I am always getting pick on over it all the time. 

I have a spelling disability which results for my bad grammar 

:icon_smile_dissapprove: 

I been working trying to improve my spelling disorder for afew years now. I gotten alittle better with it.

bull

Well, the piss-poor spelling is annoying but multiple/redundant threads on the topic is annoying too. Just FYI.

MoparManJim

Quote from: bull on May 12, 2011, 11:59:53 PM
Well, the piss-poor spelling is annoying but multiple/redundant threads on the topic is annoying too. Just FYI.

This is not a repeated thread FYI, The other one was about me being tired of being slammed all the time on here. This thread is about my disorder SO people knows that I have a spelling disorder.

bull

Quote from: MoparManJim on May 13, 2011, 12:08:27 AM
The other one was about me being tired of being slammed all the time on here.

Due to your so-called "spelling disorder," correct? Yes, it's redundant.

resq302

Bull,  ease off the guy.  If he thought it was a separate topic, let him post it.  Can't we all just get along? :2thumbs:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

skip68

Troy, just lock it please!  Its going downhill fast! Mrs.skip68

P.S. Guy's, you're grownups,  act like it please! !!!!!!!  :slap:   :2thumbs:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

bull

Sorry, I just have a hard time letting idiocracy run amuck. I feel like I need to fix things when they are broken or jump aboard and grab the wheel when people seize up and start bouncing the short bus off the guard rails. I guess I just need to learn to grin and bear it as today's society tailspins into the ravine of American history.

skip68

Bull, just curious. Does your poop stink?  :nana: Mrs.skip68
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

bull

Quote from: skip68 on May 13, 2011, 12:53:45 AM
Bull, just curious. Does your poop stink?  :nana: Mrs.skip68

Sure. But I don't usually put my poop here for eveyone to smell. Generally I don't like to annoy people with my problems or the daily minutiae of my life, because it's very self-serving. I don't like attention whores and I do not aspire to be one.

MoparManJim

Bull the reason for this thread was this, and it was even your own idea.

Quotebull
Old Timer

'68 383/2bbl/4spd 1 of 74

View Profile Personal Message (Online)

Re: Read This ONLY if you want to.
« Reply #15 on: Yesterday at 10:37:46 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
Quote from: nvrbdn on Yesterday at 08:46:49 PM
second, you dont need to explain yourself to anyone.

Speak for yourself. I for one would like an explanation. Jim, what exactly is the problem? Do you have a learning disability or are you just that friggin' lazy? If you've got a genuine learning disability I think a lot of people (including myself) would be more apt to let it slide. If you're just a lazy dumbass who types phonetically with total disregard for grammar and spelling rules because "it's just too much work," then you deserve all the crap you get and more.

Now the strange this is this, now I don't like picking on following members of this very fine forum, but it seems to me that you are in fact now picking on me. I figure maybe it would be best if I made a thread just only about my Spelling Disorder so that way you and the others that likes to pick on me about my bad spelling and slamming me fore it would for now on know about it and you all might maybe in your own words apt to it and let it slide knowing about the disorder. At least now the members of this forum can not say that I did not in fact tell them that I have a spelling disorder. Here is the thread about it, I sperated this from the other thread so it would have it's own name and wouldn't get mix in with what the other thread was about. This thread was made to let you and all the others on here know about my spelling disorder so maybe just MAYBE you all would leave me alone for now on about my bad spelling.

bull

:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

I'd just like to add that if you didn't talk so much and yet actually say next to nothing you probably wouldn't get so much crap from people. Well, that in addition to the bad spelling, bad grammar, numerous threads about pointless personal minutiae, etc. Fewer words = fewer annoyances. Unfortunately confronting the issue seems to make it exponentially worse so for the sake of my own sanity I'll go back to ignoring you.

Damn, I mistakenly thought an intervention would help but it was like gas on an open flame. :moon: All that matters is that the attention whore gets attention, negative or positive, doesn't matter.

MoparManJim

:lol: :lol: :lol: I would like to add something here in regaurds to your last reply about posting all the time.

Quotebull
Position:    Old Timer
Date Registered:    July 18, 2005, 12:44:41 PM
Last Active:    Today at 12:48:41 AM

QuoteName:    MoparManJim
Position:    Old Timer
Date Registered:    September 09, 2005, 02:46:58 AM
Last Active:    Today at 12:55:19 AM

For some odd reason, you speak about me talking, between the two of us has the most thread counts here? sure as heck isn't me  :lol:, when a thread is posted, it is really of a person talking but just in typing though I thought. But from what I gather by the two quotes above, you was here afew months before me. Yet you have way more post counts then I do.  :lol:

If I was like you saying about posting all the time, then I should have the most thread counts and yours should be where mine is at. I should have the 15,163 and you should have 2,246. For some odd reason, you have way more then I do and you was only here afew months before me it looks like. I was being nice, you was the one that posted in my threads. Yet I get slammed before for having bad spelling and bad grammar due to a disorder, and now on top of that stuff now being a thread whore. Man what a lovely forum this place is.. it's fun being around here.

For all the others on here, notice I didn't at all at one time call anyone bad names in neither both of my recent threads. I kapt things clean and mostly nice about things and mostly answered questions when they was asked to me.  

Drache

Ok Jim you stop posting so much and I'll start posting even more then Bull will lay off you and bug me more  :D
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

bull

Quote from: MoparManJim on May 13, 2011, 02:12:48 AM
For some odd reason, you speak about me talking, between the two of us has the most thread counts here? sure as heck isn't me  :lol:, when a thread is posted, it is really of a person talking but just in typing though I thought. But from what I gather by the two quotes above, you was here afew months before me. Yet you have way more post counts then I do.  :lol:

If you actually read the stuff I write, Jim, you'd realize my threads and posts are not about me, me, me. I ask tons of questions about my restoration (not really the sign of a know-it-all is it?) and the off topic stuff I post is not about how I'm pissing people off in my private life or how I'll be leaving for a few days and when I come back, etc. Yes, I do write a lot but your "look at me" stuff outnumbers mine by a long shot. My point is you cry about people giving you a hard time about your odd personal problems and bad spelling/grammar and yet 90% of the stuff you write is your personal problems written in bad English. :shruggy: Hello?

And speaking of personal problems, if you're such a nice guy how is it that so many people are so pissed off at you all the time in your private life? :lol: