News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

There needs to be a complaint process....

Started by Drache, May 14, 2011, 08:53:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drache

There needs to be a complaint process for false weather reports :D

It was supposed to be sunny and 21 degrees today. So I planned on washing and waxing the Dart. Instead it's cloudy, raining, and only 5 degrees....  :rotz:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Back N Black

I hear ya, i spent 2 hours last night cleaning and waxing the charger for a car show today and its pouring rain outside, the forecast said it would be sunny with cloudy periods.  :brickwall:

Drache

Quote from: Back N Black on May 14, 2011, 08:58:04 AM
I hear ya, i spent 2 hours last night cleaning and waxing the charger for a car show today and its pouring rain outside, the forecast said it would be sunny with cloudy periods.  :brickwall:

Ive got a parade to do next weekend that was supposed to be sunny and now it's raining and then the car show the weekend after that is now also supposed to be raining.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

RECHRGD

NOAA can't seem to get a daily prediction right, much less a weekly one.  But, they know for sure how many degrees warmer the earth will be in 40 years. ::) ::)
13.53 @ 105.32

Patronus

'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

RECHRGD

Whether the weather be fair, or whether the weather be not, weather the weather, whether we like it or not!
13.53 @ 105.32

FlatbackFanatic

Quote from: RECHRGD on May 14, 2011, 11:35:46 AM
Whether the weather be fair, or whether the weather be not, weather the weather, whether we like it or not!
:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :lol:
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

A383Wing

I guess it's my fault.....

was supposed to be rainy today....so far...it's been sunny and mid 60's here....just got back from the Monroe Swap meet...didn't rain up there either

Khyron

go and kick mother nature right in her baby maker!

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

grdprx