News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Bin Laden Wont be down for breakfast

Started by Todd Wilson, May 01, 2011, 09:45:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChgrSteve67

bull

Well, I guess they decided to not release the photos of a deceased Osama. :shruggy: I have no opinion on that one way or the other but I'm sure someone here does.

jb666

Quote from: bull on May 04, 2011, 07:09:39 PM
Well, I guess they decided to not release the photos of a deceased Osama. :shruggy: I have no opinion on that one way or the other but I'm sure someone here does.

yep... I, personally, was really hoping to see his blown open head over the course of the next couple of days. It wouldn't bring any friends or family back, but it sure would make this feel real... I have to stop listening to talk radio and all of the "conspiracy theories" out there....  :slap:

Drache

Quote from: jb666 on May 04, 2011, 07:12:50 PM

yep... I, personally, was really hoping to see his blown open head over the course of the next couple of days. It wouldn't bring any friends or family back, but it sure would make this feel real... I have to stop listening to talk radio and all of the "conspiracy theories" out there....  :slap:

Blown open? Military uses Full Metal Jacket ammunition. Just a nice entry hole in Osama's forehead and decent hole out the back.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

jb666

Quote from: Drache on May 04, 2011, 07:22:34 PM
Quote from: jb666 on May 04, 2011, 07:12:50 PM

Blown open? Military uses Full Metal Jacket ammunition. Just a nice entry hole in Osama's forehead and decent hole out the back.

Any opening that doesn't "belong" there will suffice.. So by "blown open", I simply meant a hole big enough for a bullet to pass through. 

Drache

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

TK73

1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

pipeliner

Quote from: Drache on May 04, 2011, 07:33:47 PM

I thought I saw Chuck Norris in that pic.Yep,I know he is dead now!

TK73

1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

hemi-hampton

I hear Bin Ladens last drink he ordered was 2 shots with a splash of water :smilielol: :lol: :rofl:

P.S. I see that jokes allready in here. I'm slow

Darkman

When the sandal wearing, towel headed camel jockey did what he did, he declared war on ALL outside of Islam! The prick deserved what he got. I commend your nation's finest for doing what they did.

The war on terrorism is far from over and as was said, get back on the bus and move on to number 2!

:patriot:
Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

freddyd02

We should have dropped his body out of the helicopter onto the Pakistani capital building with a note that said "You didn't know where he was huh?"

stripedelete

Yep, looks like it's time to get out of Afghanistan.....and into Pakistan.

ChgrSteve67

hopefully the material they took from the compound has information on the people that helped fund Al-Qaeda over the years. Put all of them in prison and take all of thier money. And then go after the countries that contributed.

Where did I leave my pitch fork?

Tilar

Looks like they saved his cat though...

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Drache

The Bin Laden Drink

Two of these with a splash of water:

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire