News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Radiator for Dodge Charger 73

Started by Hilltop, April 18, 2011, 09:37:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hilltop

Need help getting my Charge back on the road

Trying to find a replacement radiator  for a 73 charger 318  no Ac mine is shot..Mopar # 3673026   

Will use copper or Aluminium

Thanks

Hilltop

Jeff

NHCharger

According to the autozone website they have one that fits your Charger. Part # 433511, $ 163.00.

welcome to the site. :cheers:
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

ODZKing

Why not have yours rebuilt. About double the AZ amount but you'll have your original radiator.

Hilltop

The place I took it never offer that option, said it has 2 crack and 5 pin holes.. I think it time for a new one..

I would really likek a aluminium  one just becaue I like the look and would match under the hood .

Been talking with Ocar  from Arizon sells stuff on ebay.  ANybody use this shop.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1970-1973-DODGE-CHARGER-ALUMINUM-RADIATOR-22-CORE-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem3caaf861a0QQitemZ260566442400QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Thank's too all

Hilltop  :2thumbs:
Jeff

terrible one

Quote from: Hilltop on April 20, 2011, 11:59:44 AM
The place I took it never offer that option, said it has 2 crack and 5 pin holes.. I think it time for a new one..

I would really likek a aluminium  one just becaue I like the look and would match under the hood .

Been talking with Ocar  from Arizon sells stuff on ebay.  ANybody use this shop.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1970-1973-DODGE-CHARGER-ALUMINUM-RADIATOR-22-CORE-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem3caaf861a0QQitemZ260566442400QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Thank's too all

Hilltop  :2thumbs:

You don't want that radiator. Notice the brand name is Silla. Absolute Chinese crap. Very thin too. They are ONE ROW radiators and the one row is barely 1" wide! Also notice the plugs/ fittings, even the petcock are cheap plastic! I have a 26" one here that I got ripped on (Keith Pope, sold to me as a 22" 3 row ::) ) and didn't even bother trying to use it. Find someone selling the bolt in CHAMPION brand rad for your car. Pretty good fit, not terribly expensive, and good quality available in 3 and 4 rows. :Twocents:

Hilltop

Good to know, did know that it was China junk..  I will see if I can find a champion to fit as it just for a 318 with no AC.   Most of the champion ones I seen on line are a little short in the core length over OEM, but the width is good.
Jeff

randr

i have used smith radiator 3 times google them. the best! each one custom made!
I'm Bored! what to do next......

Tilar

I took the radiator out of my 73 and had it recored. Cost me almost $400 but I figured it was worth it since the new one that I initially ordered didn't fit....Not even close.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Hilltop

Thanks for all your helped.

Found a Champion that should fit. from Kool radiators

Hoping to be on the road soon

Hilltop   ;D
Jeff