News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Kadaffi's youngest son won't be down for breakfast

Started by Richard Cranium, April 30, 2011, 07:22:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Cranium

Oh well.  :slap:

TRIPOLI, April 30 (Reuters) - Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi survived a NATO airstrike on Saturday night that killed his youngest son Saif al-Arab and three of his grandchildren, a Libyan government spokesman said.

Mussa Ibrahim said Saif al-Arab was a civilian and a student who had studied in Germany. He was 29 years old.

Libyan officials took journalists to the house, which had been hit by at least three missiles. The roof had completely caved in in some areas, leaving strings of reinforcing steel hanging down among chunks of concrete.

A table football machine stood outside in the garden of the house, which was in a wealthy residential area of Tripoli.

I am Dr. Remulac

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

nh_mopar_fan

bull

So which is it, Kadaffi or Gaddafi? Because every time I see it it's Gadhafi. :shruggy:

Quote from: Silver R/T on May 01, 2011, 11:59:20 AM
Way to piss off this guy, America

America? NATO has been carrying out these attacks as part of a U.N. mandate to protect Libyan civilians. After his son was killed the British and Italian embassies in Tripoli were attacked by vandals. So how does this specific incident point toward "America" as the one to be angry with?

stripedelete

Quote from: bull on May 01, 2011, 01:16:56 PM
So which is it, Kadaffi or Gaddafi? Because every time I see it it's Gadhafi. :shruggy:

America? NATO has been carrying out these attacks as part of a U.N. mandate to protect Libyan civilians. After his son was killed the British and Italian embassies in Tripoli were attacked by vandals. So how does this specific incident point toward "America" as the one to be angry with?

Ronny is clawing his way out of the ground right now! :brickwall:

Chris G.

You're just a dumb human. There's really no other way to put it. It's not just this post either, you have a pretty good history of being stupid.

Where are you from anyway?

Brock Samson

Old Moparz

I was thinking it might be Gandalf, you know, the dude with all the Hobbits.   :lol:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Richard Cranium

[

20 years ago, it was spelled Kadaffi. In today's "Mooslam sensitive" world, there are now several ways to spell it...

http://blogs.abcnews.com/theworldnewser/2009/09/how-many-different-ways-can-you-spell-gaddafi.html

I am Dr. Remulac

TK73

Quote from: Chris G. on May 01, 2011, 02:01:52 PM

You're just a dumb human. There's really no other way to put it. It's not just this post either, you have a pretty good history of being stupid.

Spokane WA.

There is a reason we Western Washington people want the "east side" of the state to secede...
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

RallyeMike

1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

TK73

Quote from: Chris G. on May 01, 2011, 02:01:52 PM

I feel I should quote this again for a friend...
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

Tilar

Quote from: Richard Cranium on May 01, 2011, 06:41:11 PM

[

20 years ago, it was spelled Kadaffi. In today's "Mooslam sensitive" world, there are now several ways to spell it...

http://blogs.abcnews.com/theworldnewser/2009/09/how-many-different-ways-can-you-spell-gaddafi.html

So now its Mooamar GoDaffy?  Ok gimme a break, I'm just on my first cup of coffee.  :lol:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.